Click Here to Visit our Sponsor
Welcome to the TJWalker.Com
Radio Infomercial Network
Today's Featured Guest:
RICHARD H. SCHWARTZ, Ph. D.
This infomercial was produced with the support of the Jewish
Vegetarians of North America (JVNA) using a grant from NALITH
to Listen to Dr. Schwartz explain the latest on Vegetarianism
if you do not have a RealPlayer, please download a FREE one here.
Dr. Schwartz is a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the College of
Staten Island and the author of 3 books:
1. "Judaism and Vegetarianism"
2. "Judaism and Global Survival"
3. "Mathematics and Global Survival"
He has over 90 articles and book reviews on the internet at
relating Jewish values to health, nutrition, the treatment of
animals and environmental issues.
Prof. Schwartz frequently speaks about and contributes articles on
health, environmental,and animal-related issues, often with a Jewish
c/o College of Staten Island
2800 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10314 Room 1S-222
1. Vegetarianism for a Healthier You and a Healthier Planet.
2. Should Jews be Vegetarians?
3. What Diet Does God Prefer for Humans?
4. How to Stop Eating Foods that are Killing Us and Destroying
5. Religious Responses to Local and Global Environmental Threats.
6. Judaism and Animal Issues.
Click here to return to TJWalker.Com